Orientation will be held on Monday, January 2nd from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The first day of school can be both exciting and nerve-wrecking for any child. We encourage your emotional support and physical presence as your child transitions into a new environment. This is a significant milestone of your child’s life.
Student Dress Code:
• Orientation Day: Stellar sports wear
• Normal School Days: School uniform
Students are not allowed to:
• Have long / colored nails
• Bring valuable possessions, e.g. mobile phones or iPads
• Wear expensive jewelry, except small religious medallions
• Bring toys or snacks from home
What to bring:
• School bag (labeled with child’s name)
• Water bottle (labeled with child’s name)
• Extra change of home clothes
• Small towel
• Medicine (if applicable)
• Diapers & wet wipes (if applicable)
• Milk or formula in a labeled bottle (if applicable)
*Only applicable for children attending after school care:
• Pillow, pillow case, blanket and toothbrush
NOTE: Please label all personal items.
* If your child has any contaminable illness and cannot attend, please inform us in advance.
* Contact details: 07-336 2116/ 018-9543116 (Whatsapp).